[Resolved] FileVoyager crashes when dragging URL from browser

Home Forums Issues and bugs reports [Resolved] FileVoyager crashes when dragging URL from browser

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alexpc
    Participant

I had a URL that I was trying to drag to FileVoyager (to the second pane that was set to “display current pane in details mode”) from a browser. It showed the shortcut icon as the mouse cursor, but when I released the mouse button, FileVoyager crashed (disappeared). I tried it twice. The URL that I dragged (in case that is important) was https://www.fachords.com/guitar-fretboard-notes/

Thanks

Hi alexpc,

Same behaviour here… Thanks for pointing this issue.

I’ll work on it next week and keep this thread updated.

alexpc
    Participant

May be related. When I dragged a file from another app (PaperPort) to a directory in the left-most window, FileVoyager seemed to hang (Task Manager Power usage was very high), and I could not kill FileVoyager even using the standard exit controls. I had to End task in Task Manager). The transfer actually took place, but nothing in FileVoyager responded to mouse clicks.

Yes it’s related. Will work on it. A bit difficult to troubleshoot because it doesn’t happen in my “debug” environment, only in “Release”

Caught the bug!

Will release a fixed version of FV this week end

Hi alexpc,

This bug is fix in the version 24.5.17

Thank you again for reporting!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.